Saturday, April 6, 2013

where can i find a cheap vacation house in Miami, FL, if possible close to the beach, that can fit 10 adults?

Q. i'm planning a summer high school reunion w/ my friends for next year.. i know it's too early but maybe i might get a discount if i book this early. i'm looking for more than 4 bedrooms and atleast 3 bathrooms, available for 3 nights.. it would also be very nice if it is walking distance to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping, and of course, the beach.

A. Forget cheap. Forget walking distance.
Suggest you just reserve 3 or 4 hotel rooms in a hotel or motel. Then you can get everything you want at a reasonable cost.

How to convince my parents to let my best friend come on vacation w/ us?
Q. My family is going to Miami during Spring Break to visit family. I'm always super bored because I don't have anyone to hang out with and there's no one there my age. We always stay next to the beach in a nice hotel so if my friend came along we could hang out and do lots of stuff. Her parents already said that she could go but now I need to convince my dad :0

A. Well, i sort of depends on your dads personality. First off, do not beg. That will not get you anywhere, ask him the question, and ask him not to answer right away, but to think about it. In a very calm manner explain to him that it would make the vacation a lot more enjoyable for you and to think how he would feel if he were in the same situation.

Do people swim at the beaches in Miami during the Winter?
Q. I'm thinking of going to Miami in Mid-December, so I'm curious to know if people still swim during the winter. Being from the north, I don't have a problem with cooler temperatures, but I also don't want to be the only person in the water!

Also, any suggestions as to which beaches go to or what hotels to stay in? Thanks!!

A. cooler in Dec here is 75 so dont worry the water is fine, i see a lot of people in the water throughout the whole winter
stay away from ocean drive, i have had terrible experiences there, it is all facade inside the hotels are falling apart. i wont even go to ocean drive to eat. They have these cheesy bars and horrible rest. I suggest going to the new W, Loews, Delano, or raleigh in south beach on collins very nice places and to eat i suggest lincoln road or red steakhouse on washington ave.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment