Friday, April 26, 2013

If I tip the car rental employee, would they give me a discount?

Q. If I slip them a $20, would they usually give me a discounted price on the car rental?

A. Probabaly not a discount, but you might get an upgrade similar to what you get at a hotel if you did that.. But not very likely.

Advantages and disadvantages of discount pricing hotels?
Q. Hey guys,
I'm working on the paper about the advantages and disadvantages of normal and discount pricing resort hotel.
Please put any ref links or info. that would be helpful..

thanksss..

A. Advantages: Lower costs...


Disadvantages: poor service, dirty rooms, bedbugs, lower class clientele...

Does this help any?

Does anyone know how I can get a discount or coupon for Best Western Hotel?
Q. I'm desperately trying to plan a coupld days away for my family but can't afford the high price of hotels these days. Does anyone know of a way to get a good discount at a Best Western Hotel? A free night would be fantastic even. I've been online for hours and can't find anything. :o(

A. Get the gold crown club card at Best Western,

you build up points the more you stay

Or tell them you are booking out of a AAA lodging book

having AAA insurance gets you a discount at most lodgings and hotels in CA to UTAH




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment