Monday, April 29, 2013

Can anyone tell me how to go to Düsseldorf from Frankfurt?

Q. How much are the train fares per cabin class? How much do you pay if you travel by car from your hotel to Düsseldorf? I will be staying in the Hilton Hotel in Frankfurt and I was wondering how much do you pay for the car from the hotel going to Düsseldorf. Thank you very much.

A. I would go by train. about three hours. Comfortable, clean, punctual, safe!

Im going to Frankfurt, Germany for 5 days. What are some good hip hop clubs to visit for a weekend?
Q. I would like to know the names of recommended clubs that play hip hop, r & b, soul music on Friday and Saturday nights. I will be staying at a hotel in downtown Frankfurt, so anything in that area would be convenient. But I will have transportation, so I can travel

A. nice

Cheapest way to go to hotel from airport in Frankfurt?
Q. Hey guys, what's the cheapest and most convenient way to go to the hotel from the airport in Frankfurt? There are 5 of us so do you recommend taxi or whatever? Any suggestions? Thanks!

A. I would recommend to use the S Bahn it takes the same time a taxi would take and it is cheaper than taking a taxi.
Also most taxis in Germany have a limit of 3 or 4 passengers unless it is an extra large car that means you would need to take 2 taxis.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment