Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How do we go from Changi Airport in Singapore to York Hotel?

Q. This will be my first visit to Singapore.Thank you.

A. Walk outside the terminal, get into a Taxi
The metered taxi will take you there. You need the worry about the rates. All taxis charge the same.

Cheapest but safe place to stay/hotel in singapore?
Q. I'm a 19 year old girl and i want to experience travelling alone before i go to New York by myself (study purposes). I want to see whether i can handle it or not. So i'm planning to go to Singapore alone, since it's so close to my country. If you know any hotels/studio apartments that are cheap yet in a safe neighborhood, please let me know. I dont need a 5 star hotel, all i need is a place to sleep ( a room with only bed, tv and bathroom is fine too) preferably with Wireless Internet connection. Thank you!

A. Try YMCA at Orchard Road as they are near to many museums and Orchard Road. It's also near Doby Ghaut MRT station which you can travel easily to all parts of Singapore.

By the way, Singapore is generally safe, but avoid red light area like Geylang, Johore Road.

Can you make over 6 figures for being a top chef in America?
Q. i'm talking like a top restaurant in boston or new york..i'm curious as to see whether top chefs in top american restaurants make over 100,000 a year?

A. Some do in larger centres, in Hotels or Multi-unit places, a restaurant chef can make $35-60K, but alot is dependent on the places, business and the owners willing to pay top dollar for a top notch chef, I was one for many years, I worked in Canada, Japan, Singapore and in Jamaica, but I have been out of the business now for 10 years, I made good money travelled and saw the world in the meantime, how ever it can be hard work, long hours, not alot of off time and if you like to go out and party or a social person, it can cramp that lifestyle, I never got married, as I would not date anyone in the places I worked, now at 53 I regret that some what.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment