Monday, April 29, 2013

How can I travel to Bali from Kualalumpur?

Q. I'm planning to visit malaysia in 15 days. I would like very much to take this opportunity to visit Bali as well. However I'm on a tight budget and can't afford more than $200/person, for a 3 day tour to Bali with my husband and daughter. Is it possible to do this. Please guide me.

A. Hi - you need more than $200pp really as Bali is expensive - I live in Singapore and even from here it is not cheap - and its not worth it to be honest. Go to Lombok if you really want to visit Indonesia - its the next island form Bali and is less touristy. However if you are in Malaysia and want an island break, I recommend either Pulau Tioman or Pulau Sibu - Sea Gypsy resort at SIbu is great, Berjaya Hotel in Tioman is also very good. They are both on the web. By the way, Malaysia and Singapore are connected by a rail link as your other answer said but Bali is actually a 2 hour flight from Singapore and definitly doesn't have a rail link....

Where is best to stay in Bali for a honeymoon?
Q. Advice needed for a great honeymoon retreat in Bali, something luxurious, on a beach and with restaurants nearby. Has anyone been on honeymoon somewhere they can recommend?

A. i recommend you to stay in Ubud or in Uluwatu.. Its perfect for honeymoon, compared to Kuta because its too crowded.. In Ubud there's many resorts or hotels, from the most expensive one to the cheap one.. For the expensive or luxurious one, I suggest Maya Ubud, Royal Pita Maha, and Ubud Hanging Garden. In Uluwatu there's Karma Kandara, Ayana, dan Four Season..

My husband and I are going on a trip to Bali can anyone help with accommodation suggestions? ?
Q. My husband and I are planning a trip to Bali in July 2012 and we have never been before,does anyone know where is nice to stay accommodation with a private pool ect? Also some nice things to do suggestions? Thanks :)

A. Bali is one of those places with so many options that it could take you now until your trip to find the perfect place. Here's Tripadvisor's list - very good.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g294226-Bali-Hotels.html

I stayed at a place called Pertamina which was excellent and so were the amenities but I'm having a hard time finding the website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment