Saturday, April 6, 2013

What are good pet hotels in Hot Springs Arkansas?

Q. I'm looking for good pet hotels NOT pet-friendly hotels to leave my two cats when i go out of town for spring break. Does any body know any good ones in arkansas preferably hot springs, AR My cats are like my kids don't want to leave them just anywhere!

SERIOUS RESPONSES PLZ! THANKS

A. http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-hptb6&p=kennels%20in%2071901&type=

What is the best residential carpets for medium dogs?
Q. I noticed that pet friendly hotels have same type of carpets. They look durable for high traffic and regular stains. We have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I'm looking the best carpet for our dog. Is "Cut and Loop" carpets same as those on hotels?
We have porcelain tiles "wood look" on 1st floor but to cut expenses we are looking at carpet on the 2nd floor of the house. I pretty much research and an average DIY person. I'm just asking valued opinions, similar experiences and experts on pet friendly carpets.

A. A cut loop or any dense, short napped carpet that is not a loop such as a berber.
Any berbers are not good with pets. Nails can and do snag these type of carpets.
A regular cleaning ( professionally if possible) is suggested to prevent matting and crushing of the fibers.
Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL

Anyone know of any hotels in Chicago where I can bring my pit bull?
Q. I have to go to my grandpa's funeral in Chicago early Wednesday morning and need a pet friendly hotel that allows pit bulls. Mine is a 7 month old pup, about 40 lbs and I have been looking and every place I call says they do not allow pits. I would board her but I really do not want to leave her stuck in a kennel at the vets office for 7 days.

A. La Quinta Inns are pet-friendly, usually for dogs up to 50 pounds, though according to their website you have to contact the individual hotel to discuss breed restrictions.

Honestly, though, boarding her at either the vet or a boarding facility might be best. You'll undoubtedly be spending a lot of time with family, maybe eating out, going to the services, etc., and your dog might not like being left all alone in the hotel room. At least at a boarding facility she'd be around other people and animals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment