Sunday, April 28, 2013

Does anyone have any promotion or discount codes for El Paso hotels?

Q. I'm traveling to El Paso from Sept 30-Oct 2, 2007 and need to stay at a hotel as discounted as possible!

A. Go to SearchAllDeals.com, and start with a search term "discount codes for El Paso hotels", you should find some good deals. Here is a direct link to the search result:

http://www.searchalldeals.com/results.html?cx=006616979543893323550%3Aydieztwyczu&q=discount+codes+for+El+Paso+hotels&sa=Search+60%2B+sites&cof=FORID%3A10

Hope it is helpful.

Who has a Disneyland Premium or Deluxe Annual Pass and what are some benefits.?
Q. We usually go like 5-6 times a year and do the multiple day park hopper tix so I figure we should invest in AP. What are some benefits in getting the AP (like hotel discounts.)

A. There are 3 levels of Passes for Disneyland, SoCal(Select and Regular), Deluxe, Premium. The biggest difference between Premium and Deluxe is that the Premium has no Blockout Days, while the Deluxe has about 50 days where you can not go. So if you are going when the Deluxe would be blocked out then Premium is the way to go.

For things like hotel discounts when they give AP discounts they don't give better ones depending on your level. Also, most of the hotel discounts have been for Sunday night stays lately. For AP events(when they have them) they don't give premium priority over other levels. They did do this a few years ago, but that has seem to have gone away. But one thing the premium gets is better discounts.

Parking:
Premium- Included
Deluxe - $59 Add-On

Food:
Premium: 15%
Deluxe: 10%

Merchandise:
Premium 10%
Deluxe: No Discount

Blockout Ticket(Entry on Days AP not valid)
Premium: Not Needed
Deluxe: $30

One trick if you are deciding between a Deluxe and Premium. Is that if you purchase your AP on a day that would be a blockout day they don't count it. So if you happen to go on a day when the Deluxe Pass was blocked out, if you bought the pass that day you would be able to use it without paying for the blockout ticket.

The link below will give you all of the differences between the passes.

How Often Can I use my marriott employee hotel discount?
Q. I'm currently a NEW part-time employee at the Courtyard Marriott and I wanted to use my associate hotel discount rate every single weekend for the next year... Is that possible?

Front Desk Employee...

At a different location but only on the weekends?

How would I do this, would I have to notify my manager that I am staying at a different hotel every weekend...

Could I lose my job if I abuse this privilege?

Would I just book a room my self for that certain location on the weekend.

Thanks!

A. when in doubt, refer to your HR manual or ask your manager!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment