Monday, April 29, 2013

My son is five and he wants to go to Nickelodeon hotel in Florida.?

Q. I don't even barely know where to start planning a vacation we have never gone to far from home ( a small town in minnesota). I would like to make sure we have everything ready when we leave and when we arrive. We would like to go buy plane and what about transportation when we get there and of course we want to stay at nick hotel. We would also like to go July 25 and be there a few days or should we stay longer.

A. omg when i was a kid i used to want to go there so bad...definately let him go

How would you describe your stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel?
Q. I've read various reviews about hows it's a great place to the rooms not being clean etc..
Please share your visit experience and what suggestions would you have

A. I personally enjoyed my stay at Nickelodeon Hotel.

What is so great about the Nickelodeon hotel in Orlando Florida?
Q. Has anyone been there? My kids have seen it on TV and want to go.
I need some feedback on it. Not price, I already know that, but is it good for a 11yr and 14yr old boys?
What sort of activities, and how are the rooms?
Thanks everyone.

A. Truthfully, I would save the money and stay ina cheaper motel, and spend the money at Universal Studios.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment