Saturday, April 27, 2013

Do you feel you are getting your money's worth being a AAA member?

Q. I am considering joining up, as I'll be going on a long trip this summer. I thought it would be a good idea, because even if you never break down, you get hotel discounts. Any comments?
Thanks everyone for your answers. Sounds like a pretty favorable response.
To the first answerer, sorry, but right now I get NO discount, so I don't know what you mean.

A. You also get a monthly magazine that's good to read on the crapper.

Do you need to own a car to belong to AAA?
Q. I don't own a car, but would like to join Triple A to take advantage of their hotel discounts. Does anyone know if you have to own a car to join?

A. No. AAA is only a travel club membership and, among other things, also provides roadside service to members. If a member calls for roadside assistance, they don't even have to be the owner of driver of the car.

AAA automobile insurance is a separate and different thing, entirely.

Note to "fitzpimling": Did you imagine that if I flew, from San Fancisco to Miami, that AAA wouldn't let me have the hotel discount, simply because I didn't drive there? Didn't you know that I could get AAA discounts for flights and ocean cruises? Or for a scenic train ride through the Sierra Nevada Mountains?

How can I get a Hotel discount in Boston at the early Feb?
Q. I want to spend a few days in Boston with my girlfriend in Boston at the early Feb. I did a search from internet and found that Hilton will cause about $200 per night. I wonder how can i find some discount about hotel in Boston?

Thank you!

A. In most cities you'll find out most cheap hotels are crack and whore spots. I found this out by experience and found them on most every web search site on the internet. They leave that info. out because most have not had employees or staff ever stay at these so called bargain hotels. Honestly I have found out that nation wide, Holiday Inn was the fairest price for the atmosphere and clients they host. In most every one I spent no more than $120 a night. From Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, and Salem, Mass. the choice was by far the best. Most of the other chains were far more pricey. Security is also a factor and I was pleased with Holiday Inn. Good luck and enjoy,,,oh,, ask to be high up and facing the city lights,,,Romantic,,,totally.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment