Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm having brunch at The Bazaar by Jose Andres (restaurant inside SLS hotel) what should I wear?

Q. I'm at a loss to what you wear to that swanky restaurant, and does anybody know what the chef's inspired tasting menu includes? Thank you!!!!

A. Ooo - you're in for a real treat! I haven't been to the brunch, and I'm definitely planning a visit before Bazaar stops serving brunch (which will be Feb 13 - yikes!).

Here are some blogs that will give you some idea of what you might be eating.
http://lizziee.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/bazaar-brunch-west-hollywood/
http://mylastbite.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/bazaarbrunch1/
http://www.weezermonkey.com/2009/08/bazaar-brunch.html

I'm not sure if you've ever been to Bazaar... they do a lot of molecular gastronomy - meaning that they do unconventional preparations of foods - but everything tastes really good as well... lots of high quality ingredients and great flavor combinations.

As far as what to wear - you can basically wear anything that you would wear to any other brunch spot - a nice shirt and jeans, a skirt or dress, etc... Unlike dinner, the brunch is pretty casual.

Have fun! Maybe you'll see me there... :)

I need a 2011 Nissan Altima SLS Hard Disc Navigation System EXPERT's help!?
Q. Have read through the manual (online, not sure if it's as extensive as paper version), and have been unable to find an answer to my question: Why did my navigation system come preloaded with a singles hotel in another state? Or, did it not?

A. Trust me there is almost no experts when it comes to what is programed and why its programed to the hard drive. Even Nissan Master Techs do not have time to do much more than reprogram Navigation units. If it turns on sees the satellite and maps display that is the extent of what the technician needs to deal with. Nissan training during the one day new model school is not that extensive. You will just have to ask the Navigation unit for singles hotels. Newer Nissan's even have a (on Star) like system called (Car Wings) if enabled it can provide even more information.
There is a new reprogram available bulletin NTB11-073 If only nissan had a video of how to program a Bluetooth Phone and in car list of the phone types that the car can use. "when I get a call on my I-phone when I am listening to I-tunes why does my phone shut off" Trust me most technicians don't have time to learn all the attributes of every brand of phone. And how to set them up for every car.

Top luxury hotels in Hollywood?
Q. what are the names of the top luxury hotels that are located in hollywood?
I mean the hotels where the big shots or celebrities stay, i am doing a research for my studies and future references.

A. Well I'm sorry to tell you but 99% of the celebrities don't stay at Hollywood, they stay at Beverly Hills or Bel-Air
I don't think there is a true 5 star hotel in Hollywood, but here are the Top 5 in BH
1. Peninsula
2. L'ermitage
3.SLS at Beverly Hills
4. Beverly Wilshire
5. Bel-Air Hotel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment