Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where to find out about Deals on Vacation packages and plane tickets?

Q. I recently got a really good deal on a flight to florida (NY to Miami) for 50 dollars!! Round trip

Anyway I am a cheap bastard and as wondering where to look for deals like this on a regular basis?
Cruises, flights, etc
Where can I hear about these promotions in advance?

A. Try... Cheap Vacations to Vatican City - Discount Hotel + Air Deals ...Expedia Vacations Save on flight + hotel packages. Click or call now: 1 - 800- 713-8214. Hotels near Vatican City. www.booking.com Hotels close to Rome Saint ...
www.tripadvisor.com/Cheap_Vacations-g187793-Vatican_City_Lazio.html - Cached - Similar

Visiting other cities and states, do I need to buy a book for that city?
Q. I am thinking of visiting Phoenix, AZ, Portland and Seaside OR in the near future. Do I need to purchase books for those cities to take advantage of the discounts for hotels and other businesses? Can I book reservations for (a) hotel(s) that is out of state using my current membership?

A. Membership to what? Most cities (if they are big) have a visitor beruea and have "city passes" for attractions. I would try to find a good deal online or hit a hostel if you are scrimping the cash.

How can I get a deal/discount for the hotel im already staying in?
Q. I have been staying in a residence inn for over a month due to construction in my home. Unfortunatly the money is running out and yet I'm still unable to return home. How and/or Where can I go to get a discount?

A. Talk to the manager............... Perhaps you can find a plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment