Friday, April 26, 2013

Does anyone here know of an elegant boutique hotel in Boracay?

Q. My husband and I are planning to spend our first Christmas together (as married couple) in Boracay. Does any of you here know of a nice elegant boutique hotel in Boracay where my husband and I can spend a memorable christmas this year?

A. click on pensione houses in boracay.com for info, rates, view of rooms & location. This will work for hotels also.

What are some good boutique hotels in Vancouver?
Q. I am looking for a funky boutique hotels for a few nights in Vancouver. Nothing too expensive but not on the cheap side either. Help!

A. the sylvia hotel is a vancouver landmark, right across from the beach and walking distance to stanley park, shopping, restaurants ... the most inexpensive room is 120 a night ... but a nice hotel, lots of history, and great location ... http://www.sylviahotel.com/

if you want cheaper there is the very cute buchan hotel west of denman ... it is in a neighbourhood so a bit different feel but only a block to denman street ... just a small 3-storey hotel ... also very central and in a safe neighbourhood ... http://www.buchanhotel.com/

Where can I find a list of the best boutique hotels in the World?
Q. I'm tired of the mundane hotel chains! Where can I find a list of really cool, interesting and unique boutique hotels in major cities?

A. I know! Mundane Hotel Chains are awful. You need to check out this awesome site journeyPod. they have all the hot, hippest and unique-est boutique hotels! they have videos a blog and a podcast on the luxury and boutique hotels in the world. Awesome site. check it out. http://journeypod.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment