Friday, April 26, 2013

what is a regular room at the peninsula tokyo hotel like?

Q. I have visited to hotel site but i can't tell if the room pictures they have posted are suites or regular rooms. A little help please?

A. The peninsula Tokyo is a very high end class 5 star luxury hotel, so it's rooms, even their "regular" rooms look fancy compared to your regular tourist class hotels.

What sites do you recommend in France and northern Italy?
Q. Planning a family trip (2 adults + 2 teenage kids) in France and northern Italy. What sites, tours, activities do you recommend? Of particular interest are good tours/sites about WWII in the Normandy region, winery tours in Bordeaux and hotels/sites in the lake region of Italy.

A. If you are in Normandy area you MUST travel just a little further to Mont Saint Michel. Google it. We have been to so many different places all round the world and it is one of my favorite places. My wife has major health problems with breathlessness on the least exertion. I couldn't stop her walking a few steps at a time to the highest places on this historic island connected by a natural causeway to the mainland. I couldn't get her away and didn't want to leave myself. Of course you will visit Paris and the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre etc. Take a boat ride on the Seine from near the base of the tower. There is so much to see in Northern Italy too.

Are there any nice hotels in downtown Indianapolis, IN with multi-room suites?
Q. I am looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel in the downtown Indianapolis area for April. I have tried all the hotel sites and am not pleased thus far (expedia, kayak, etc.). I am looking for a suite with a double bed, dining/living area that isn't more than $300/night. All suggestions are welcome as I don't know the area well. Also considering vacation rentals as I am staying for 2 nights, 3 days. If you are familiar with the Fairmont in Chicago, that is what I am looking for. Thanks!

A. Embassy Suites




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment