Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How is the babysitting at disneyworld hotels?

Q. in august my husband, daughter, son, and i are planning a trip to disneyworld, and we are staying at the Disney's Yaht Club hotel resort, where it sais it has babysitting. I thought that would be great considering my son will be 3 months. So i wanted to know if anybody has had their chid(ren) go to the babysiting at any of the hotels. And what is the age limit. thx!!!

A. Excellent. You can actually get the service at any resort -- though the yacht club is wonderful! With you close proximity to Epcot, you'll be able to walk there for diner each night!
Consider hoppers, if you think dinner in Epcot sounds like something you'd like to be able to do frequently.

What is the best hotel to stay at in Vegas on a budget?
Q. I'm turning 21 in a month and I'm driving to Vegas. Unfortunately, it's labor day weekend so hotel prices are higher. What is the best hotel to stay in that is the cheapest and closest to the strip?

So far, I've found Sahara and Las Vegas Club hotel to be cheapest. But are they any good? I'll take any suggestions. Thanks!

A. The Sahara is pretty decent for the price. I always stay at Circus Circus because I have a kid, but I would stay there anyways because the rooms are SOOOO cheap. Also try Imperial Palace.

What's the name of a furry flash game where you play a guy in a hotel and have sex with different people?
Q. Something along the lines of "midnight club hotel" or something, but not high tail hall

A. Yeah, I really dont know what game are u talking about :D You can always head to a site ill reffer in the source box and you can check out if its there as ALOT games are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment