Tuesday, April 30, 2013

how much do las vegas hotels put a hold on your credit card for?

Q. Does anyone know how much las vegas hotels put a hold on your credit card for? Im going to be staying for about 2 days and the rooms i found are only $30 per night.

A. $30

Is the water coming out of Las Vegas hotels cold?
Q. I was wondering how cold is the cold water that comes out of Las Vegas Hotels?

Is it warm because it's warm there?

A. You are correct. The water from the faucet is not very cold, rather it is warm from the cold side. That and the fact that it has an awful taste and a brownish color is normal, I am afraid. That is why water filter systems are areal big here in Vegas.

Can you use a resort credit for a Las Vegas hotel towards your nightly room rate?
Q. I have a resort credit of $100 for a Las Vegas Hotel. If I don't charge anything to the room, can I use the credit towards the room rate when I check out/ pay?

A. No - resort credits are used towards anything that can be charged to your room but cannot be used towards room rates




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment