Monday, April 29, 2013

What is cheapest form of transportation from Dulles Airport to Marriott Wardman Park Hotel‎?

Q. Our chapter is attending a national conference at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotelâ in Washington DC and we have no idea how we are going to get from one place to another. Is there any buses, shuttles or trains?

Thank you!

A. The cheapest way would be to take Metro bus to the Rosslyn or West Falls Church Metro and then Metro to the hotel. Metro trip planner says that'll cost you about $4 and take an hour but I would count on it taking longer (up to twice as long) depending on when you fly in.

Does anyone know of a good hotel close to Washington Redskins Stadium?
Q. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good hotels near the Washington Redskins Stadium that preferably has a shuttle service to the stadium as well. No, I am not a Redskins fan, I am going for the other team which happens to the Dolphins (my favorite team) on September 9th when then the NFL season kicks off. You do not have to tell me how much you hate the Dolphins and think they suck. Let's just wait for the game and see what happens :)

A. No. The neighborhood surrounding the stadium is SCARY. You might be better off getting a hotel in Bowie which will only be twenty minutes away.

Is it illegal for an employer to have no employee handbook?
Q. I work in a hotel in Washington DC. Its privately owned along with two others. There is no employee handbook. Not only that, but my check was missing four days of work. Is it a requirement by law that an employer must have a handbook? Also, where can I go if they do not pay me for those four missing days?

A. Employee handbooks are not mandatory.

Best bet for the pay is ask them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment