Friday, April 26, 2013

What is the cheapest hotel in New York City?

Q. I just want this knowledge. I'm not looking for any deals or anything. I just want to know if the cheapest hotel is expensive or not.

Thanks!

A. Awayholidays will provide cheap hotel in New York. He a lot of cheap and best offer for New York hotel. This is the one of the best travel company.


Source(s):
http://www.awayholidays.co.uk/us/new-york/

are there any real cheap hotels in houston for students on a budget?
Q. I need to find a really cheap hotel in houston but I am on a really low budget. I am a student do they have any deals? Can anybody help me out?
How much is the hotel?

A. There is a hotel on FM1960 near I-45 that charges $850 for the month. It has a kitchen, bed, tv, cable, its like a studio.

What are some cheap hotels close to the beach in Panama City?
Q. My two friends and I are planning a trip to Panama City, FL July 15-19 and would like a nice (cheap) hotel that is within walking distance to the beach. Any ideas would help..thanks!

A. Hello,I think this can help you very much to find nice hotel deals .we can check and compare Current Prices and reviews at âhotel combineâ. http://www.Besthotelbookingguide.blogspot.com
Good luck!...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment