Saturday, April 27, 2013

How old do I have to be to check into an extended stay Hotel?

Q. I might need to move out of my house. How old do I have to be to check into an extended stay Hotel? I'll have the money for it, and I'm 16 years old. I know I'll need an I.D. Card, but will I need anything else, will I even be able to do it?

A. 18!

Any Extended-Stay Hotels or Cheap Apartments in the Universal area of Orlando, Florida on the bus line?
Q. I am 18 years old, and going to live in Orlando, Florida June-August. I will be working at the Portofino Bay Hotel, and I need to find a cheap apartment or extended stay hotel. I found one extended stay hotel on Major Boulevard called InTown Suites, does anyone know if this is a good place to stay? It's $190 a week with everything included. If anyone knows of any good places to stay in this area please let me know.

A. Its not a bad area to stay in actually its right across from Universal Studios and where you will be working but if i was you i would see if someone was looking for a short term roommate i think you would make out much better that way check on Craigslist

When is the earliest you can check in at extended stay american hotel?
Q. When is the earliest time you can check in for extended stay hotel?

A. Unless the hotel is booked completely full you can generally check in any time after 11am.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment