Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Where can I buy used or new hotel furniture?

Q. Just enough for one apartment. I like the specific look of nice hotel furniture, and the things at the regular furniture stores are totally different. Has anyone bought hotel furniture before...where did you get it...any details? Thanks!

A. I have, lots of times. Always at auction. When a hotel goes out of business or remodels, they sell it all at auction. I usually find 3 - 5 per year, sometimes 10 - 15 per year. We got leather chairs for $5, mirrors for $1, commercial kitchen appliances, etc. Even got tons of stuff free. Check newspapers, bulletin boards and auctionzip.com

xxx

issues for importers of hotel furniture from china?
Q. I shall be going to China to source a variety of european style hotel furniture. What are the questions or issues that need to be addressed for me as an importer of bulk quantities on a regular basis when dealing with hotel furniture manufacturers? Can a check list be provided for the same?Thanks.

A. tell them not to use lead based paint.

where can an individual buy hotel furniture for residential use?
Q. I saw some pieces of furniture in the intercontinental hotel in atlanta ga that interests me. Where or how can I purchase hotel furniture?

A. I see a lot of it in consignment shops. Heaps of it, more there than any one single place that the general public has access to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment