Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is the cheapest airline fare to Cebu?

Q. I plan to visit in Cebu this Dec and I hope I can avail a very cheap tickets and also a very cheap hotel rates but not junk place. Any idea what website to search or where? Thanks

A. Its best to book your airline tickets way ahead to avail of on-going promos, Cebu Pacific are always open for seat sales. Zest Air just recently opened its Manila-Cebu route for a cheap price as well. No problem with the flight times though, as there are hourly schedules everyday. With Cebu's hotels, there are a lot of cheap, clean and well situated ones in the city. Try The Mayflower Inn, that's right next to the provincial capitol building and a block after that is the East Capitol Pension. Both have cheap room rates and comfortable rooms. No frills at all.
Have a great time in Cebu!

what is the average cost of a weekend vacation to Carowinds in charlotte Nc?
Q. i live 5 hours away. but we want to stay at a hotel for 2 nights.
are there any towns close by with cheaper hotel rates than charlotte?

A. Pussycat

try putting your dates in this website http://www.utopia.worldventures.com

What this website does is compare everyones rates and put them side by side for your comparison

Why does my wife keep sending me coupons for male enhancement products through email?
Q. My wife just got herself an email as I showed her how to surf the internet but now is sending me emails at work with all these male enhancement pills and links to cheap hotel rates in our own city? Is my wife trying to tell me something? How can I ask her to give me another clue? Does she want me to dress up in my superhero costume again or something and is she after something?

A. im gonna be blunt, your wife thinks you have a small penis and she is sexually frustrated




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment