Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where is a good hotel to stay in Houston that is surrounded by busy nightlife?

Q. I'm 23, staying at hotel in Houston on a Saturday, and I'm trying to find a good place to stay in an area that has alot of bars,clubs, etc..(good nightlife)

A. Hotel Derek for a trendy, Galleria-area place. Hotel Icon for Downtown.

When does Meredith and Derek get back together in season 2 or even 3 of Grey's?
Q. Im obsessed with Greys Anatomy, and ive seen the last 10 episodes(roughly) of seaon 3 thru this season(6).
But right now im watching the reruns of season 1 2 and 3 on Lifetime and I'm too impatient to wait. Does anyone know when(which episode) Derek leaves Addison offically?

A. Season 3 episode 2...I know it's the episode where they're at a hotel and Derek says 'Our marriage is over'... then Mark emerges out of the bathroom...that's when Derek leaves Addison but I know Mer and Der don't get back together 'til a few episodes.3.05 I think.

Hope this helps

Looking for a Great Houston Area Restaurant to Have my 21st Birthday?
Q. I will be turning 21 in a few months and I'm looking for a nice elegant place to have my birthday party. I really would like to emphasize ELEGANT, please not crappy. I'm not too sure if I want to have at a banquet room in a hotel, or just a nice resturant. I really just don't know. If it helps my budget is $1,000. I dont even know if that's too much or too little. Need some help! Thanks in Advance!

A. The Rainbow Lodge is nice but also...
With $1000 you could take 10 people to Tony's (without too much alcohol!). They will make your birthday extra special if you inform them in advance.
If you want something a little bit less expensive, Olivette at the Houstonian is really good and elegant. The Spindletop, the restaurant at the top of Hilton of the America's Downtown has gorgeous views and great food.
Bistro Modern, at the Derek, is really good and has an elegant atmosphere.
There are soooo many good restaurants here!
If you want a banquet room in a hotel, you will need more money. That much might pay for the room but then you will need decorations & food.
Happy Birthday!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment