Friday, April 5, 2013

What is the cheapest day of the week to book hotel stays?

Q. Is there a certain day of the week where hotels drop their prices? Looking to book a hotel the 1st of May, when should I book? Should I wait it out and hope the prices drop. We want to find a deal. Thanks.

A. Hello
This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at âhotels combinedâ
-------------------
Besthotelbookingguide.com
-------------------
good luck!.........

Florida fly drive accomadation - is it cheaper to sort out hotels when your there?
Q. I want to go on a fly drive holiday to florida this October.Does any one have any tips to save on the cost of the trip as it's looking pretty expensive?. ( going to gulf cost, key west, fort lauderdale areas) With the £ being nearly $2 do u think it's cheaper to book hotels when we're there? Also Is it busy mid October ? and does any one have any other usefull info for this kind of holiday? Thanks for your help - much appreciated

A. I have found good rates on hotels and air at www.sidestep.com. You can also search car rentals and get aways. From experience, my wife and I stayed on International Drive in Orlando one night at a really nice hotel for around $50.00 last October. October is usually a bit slow just before the holidays, so hotels seem to be a little cheaper in the early fall just after school starts up. I'm not as sure around Fort Lauderdale area. I'm more familiar with the Tampa / Orlando area, and here rates are pretty reasonable for that time of year. I would definately check on line before you go and see what the online rates are running, and then go from there. Hope that helps & enjoy your trip.

is it cheaper to book hotel with flight or seperate? I keep hearing different things.?
Q. I want to go to vegas and i heard that you will save money if you book hotel and flight together. But then the hotel says it's cheaper if you book directly with them..anyone know?

A. Its cheaper to book them together at like orbit or expedita. If you book with hotels directly it's more expensive. The hotels say its cheaper, but that's just because they want to make more money. I've checked with a hotel directly, and on line, and trust me its cheaper to book together.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment