Friday, April 5, 2013

Is it worth joining AAA for the Disney World ticket discount?

Q. My family (there will be 5 of us) are going to Disney World July 12 for 10 days. I'm currently not a member of AAA but is the discount worth the price of membership? We are staying off site in a near by city and already have our flight and hotel reservations. The only thing that I guess I would be interested in is park ticket discounts and discounts inside the theme parks. We are also planning to go to Universal Studios. Thanks!

A. Assuming that you live in the US or Canada, keep in mind that a AAA membership can be used for discounts, travel info (including books and maps) and roadside assistance once you get back home. Many local businesses may give a discount to AAA members both in Orlando and at home.

Can Starwood hotel reservation staff solicit their employee discounts?
Q. Someone named Cathy Gillis is claiming to be a starwood employee (its a call center for hotel reservations) and has texted myself and everyone I know in London Ontario trying to get people to email her to use her employee discount. She claims to be supervisor. could this be ligit, or is it probably some marketing scheme? I've never had solicitations like this and am very leary

A. No, they can't. I got the same text this morning, and then the one tonight saying she was almost fired and would refund the 600+ people who bought it within 24 hrs. It just screams SCAM to me!

And Sara, I'd love to know how whoever it is got my cell phone number too. I never give it out, or use it to sign up for anything. Very odd.

How Much is the Overall Cost of this Trip?
Q. Ok, I have some questions that I need some explanations/tips on.

1.) How much would a trip to Disneyworld would cost for 6 people?

2.) How much would it be WITHOUT AIRFARE?

3.) With Park Hoppers and the Meal Plan?

4.) With on-location hotel reservations ( ex- The Grand Floridian, Old Key West Resort)

5.) Any place I can get good discounts for the trip?

A. Hi...
It depends....
1.) First of all you should go to a travel agency or to Disneyworld pages and see if they have specials...

2.) Of course it will be cheaper but it depends from where are you travelling if you are in Mami area you can drive to Orlando unless you don't like to be seating in a car.

3.) They are many meal plans at Disney very cheap.


4.) It depends in what kind of hotel you want to stay in a cheap but comfortable hotel or in a luxurious hotel... just ask to travel agencies or check in Disney page.

5.) Disney page? travel agencies?


I hope I helped you...
Have a nice trip




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment