Monday, April 8, 2013

What is an Affordable fun place for a college student to stay in Florida?

Q. I am looking for a cheap hotel right by a beach that allows the check in age to be 18. Thanks!

A. no motel in florida allow 18 to check in must be 21 state law

How to make a plan going vacation to Florida?
Q. In our whole life My husband, my son and I never been in FLA before.

How do I make a plan going to FLA to vacation? I would like to drive better than going on airplane. Is there any cheaper hotel in FLA? I want to go disney world with my son and my husband. How much should I save money for vacation FLA? Please help. Thanks!
If I go to airplane I don't have passport? Do I have to get passport if I am going to FLA?

A. ok first if you want to drive you can stay in davenport which is 15 minutes fro disney world and orlando.
there are some great little hotels there it is just off the interstate 4 and on highway 27. they have 3 hotels right as you get off the exit.
bestwestern
holiday inn express
super 8
i've stayed in them all they are all clean and decent. they range in price from $35-$60 per night. they all have a pool and there are great restaurants right there
bob evans
waffle house
burger king
mcdonalds
there is also a 7-11 and a couple gas stations.
and a great t-shirt shop just a minute or two up the road with lots of disney clothes, towels, souveniers.
if you are flying you would have to rent a car to stay at a cheaper hotel. so i recommend if you end up flying that you just get a vacation package thru disney and stay on their property.
to see ticket prices click on this link
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/genPage?id=MagicYourWayStarterPassesPopUp

to check out how much a vaction package is click on this link and enter your info like dates you're going, number of guests, and it will figure out the price for the package and you can tweek the number of tickets, which hotel you want and whether you want dining or not. i recomend getting the dining plan.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index

if you belong to AAA you can go there and they will book it for you. but i would go to the above links just as a reference to see how much you will be spending. i can't tell you how much you will spend cuz its different for every family depending on what vacation package you choose.
i can tell you i would allow $125 per person for buying souveniers during you stay.
have fun!
PS. you don't need a passport. you only need a passport if you are flying out of the country. you do not need a passport for demestic (in the usa) flights.

How much would it cost for disney world with 3 adults, one 14 year old and a 2 yr. old?
Q. I'm hoping to go to disney world next year. I'm wondering how much it would cost for 3 adults, a 14 yr. old,& a 2 yr. to all go. I'm also looking for some good and cheap hotels in disney world florida so I could find a good place to stay.

A. You should be able to go to disney's website and plan out a vacation - even if you don't buy it. Disney's resorts are actually very nice, and normally if you buy it all as a bundle, you get some good discounts (i.e. instead of paying $100 per person to get into the park for the day, and - I don't know hotel prices - $300 a night on a hotel, you could get Three days and four nights for something like $2000 total. Which would be $700 in savings if my prices are right)

Note: I'm not entirely sure about any of that. But they *should* have some sort of order preview system in place, with discounts for packages.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment