Monday, April 8, 2013

What should I wear to a wedding?

Q. My fiance and I are going to a very fancy wedding at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane. I've never been to a wedding in my life and we both have no idea what to wear! We can't really afford to get him a suite or me a fancy dress. Any ideas are greatfull. Thanks!

A. Unfortunately, if the wedding is very Fancy and being held at a fancy hotel, you will have to wear a dress and your husband a suit.

I suggest looking now and not waiting to the last second. You might be able to score a nice suit on sale and a dress too. I suggest your husband wear a classic black suit and you a black cocktail dress.

Since this is "very formal" black is very appropriate and safe considering you are unaware of the normal attire at a wedding.

Where's the best place to stay at when I'm staying in Spokane, WA?
Q.

A. It really depends on how much you're looking to spend. If money is no object, then the Davenport is the nicest hotel in Spokane. I'm going to assume that you really don't want to blow all your money here though, so might I suggest the Oxford Suites? It'd be about $140.00 a night for 2 adults. They have great ammenities though. If that's still too much then there's the Double Tree (I'm not sure how much, it might actually wind up as more). You could also probably save a little money by staying in Spokane Valley, a suburb. They have quite a few hotels right off the freeway at exit 291A. If you want to be in Downtown though, I would definitely suggest the Oxford Suites.

what is a name of a good hotel to stay at in spokane washington?
Q.

A. The historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane was recently spiffed up and looking fabulous.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment