Saturday, April 20, 2013

What area in Wales is a nice country location to stay in but close to a train station? (coming from Bristol)?

Q. Hi
I want to go away to Wales with my partner for a couple of nights in May, neither of us drive so we'll be getting a train from Bristol. We both like the quite rural areas of Wales, can anyone recommend an area in Wales that is quite close to a train station? (I dont want to have to pay a load on a taxi to get there from the station)
Thanks!

A. Aberdovey (Aberdyfi in welsh) is a lovely place place to ecscape for a few days in May. It's a small little harbour resort set within the Snowdonia National Park.
It's got lots of nice boutiquey hotels and guest houses, cute shops and a really good fish restaurant.
It's near an estuary so it has it's own micro climate and is apparently the sunniest place in Wales, so you might be able to do some sunbathing on the beach!
It's very easy to get to, 3hr train journey changing once at Shrewsbury. The last 20min of the journey has some spectacular costal views. Even though it's only a village it has two train stations! One on each side of the village.
It's a great place for a weekend away, look at the website for more details
www.aberdyfi.com

Other nice destination in Wales which have train stations are Conwy, Aberystwyth, Machynlleth, Llandudno, Llandeilio and Tenby,

Tennessee.; How far are the blues clubs and rib joints from the airport? Cheap motels/hotels?
Q. W booked the flight, now we need the hotel/motel near the small towns where we can be away from the city or be around the local folk.

A. Which airport in TN are you flying into? Nashville there is Muffresboro (which is semi-large). For Knoxville there is Lenoir City or Sweetwater. For Chattanooga there is Cleveland. For the Tri-Cities just staying in Bristol (TN or VA) would be your best option.)

As far as night clubs... they are all just scattered out throughout the city. There is no definite space that I could tell you-- you would just have to Yahoo! Map the club or bar that you would like to go to.

What is a quality web site design company in Rhode Island?
Q. I need to create a website for my hotel and restaurant, but I don''t want to use a big agency. I'm located in Newport, Rhode Island, and am looking for a local company to help me create a site. They would probably also need to help me with internet marketing -- stuff I know nothing about.

A. I'm a retailer in Providence and I've worked with a small company called Pirata Media in Bristol, RI. They gave me a lot of time and attention, and didn't use any smoke and mirrors, like some big web companies do.

They know what they're talking about too! They helped me with some video production I needed, as well as some pay-per-click marketing and search engine optimization (which I'll admit I knew nothing about either).

Overall, a great company with professional, high quality work for an extremely reasonable price. Also friendly, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

This is their site: http://www.piratamedia.com

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment