Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is it even possible for a 21 year old to obtain a large enough loan to construct their own hotel?

Q. I've considered starting my own business when I graduate in a year or two. I've always wanted to go into hospitality and I've always wanted to start my own business. Figured I would investigate opening and possibly flagging my own hotel it under Wyndum or Choice hotels. Any one have any expirence obtaining such a larger loan at such a young age?

A. not without a high paying job already, excellent credit, a business plan, and probably substantial money of your own and probably more things I'm not thinking of

never going to happen at your age and level of work inexperience

if you want to go that way eventually - you need to get a degree in the Hospitality field and then get a lot of years experience WORKING in that field - from the ground up, so you have some idea what you are doing - save you money and buy a small motel near an area where people USE hotels a lot for a lot more than just a few months in summer - that alone would take 80+ hours a week of your time

Can you please fix an inappropriate hotel listing in your search engine?
Q. There is another hotel in my area, sharing the same brand, and with a similar, yet "Specifically" different name. This other property is using our Choice Hotels⢠"Official" name in its listing. It specifies a town, within their hotel title, that they are not in. This property is listed as Comfort Suites-Eugene, but is actually located in Springfield. When guests search for the correct Comfort Suites Eugene through your search engine, they are confused. The "True" Comfort Suites ~ Eugene, is the last listing on page three of the search: "Hotels in Eugene Oregon" (#64).

Can you please correct the inappropriate title listing? Thank you.

A. Are you serious? Who are you talking to? We are not a search engine.

What is the best stock to buy right now?
Q. I am just curious as to some answers. I am currently thinking of Disney, Microsoft, EEE, EVCA, Choice Hotels International and Google. Please give me some other good suggestions. Thanks so much!
Thanks so much, I guess yeah then what will be good for the future as well?

A. When the economy is tough and people stop spending is the time to buy stock in companies that deal in basics. Kelloggs, Kraft, Hormel and so on. People give up a lot but not eating
Microsoft is going the way of the Dinasour. Stock is not worth much that the company had to stop awarding shares to employees and instead pay them in cash bonuses. Google is struggling as are Hotels. You need to be reading the financial news on companies before investing a penny




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment