Sunday, April 14, 2013

What are some nice hotels in New York City?

Q. My friends and I want to take a trip to NYC and would like to know what are some of the best/safe hotels in New York City and outside of NYC. It can be a hotel in New York itself?

A. Well, depending on your budget, may I recommend the link below.

Good luck
Native New Yorker

What is the cheapest hotel in New York city? It doesnt need to be nice.?
Q. I'm looking for the cheapest possible hotel in new york city, anywhere in the city honestly, as long as im not going to get shot. Id be staying July 17th through july 23rd.

A. The Gershwin Hotel
SPECIAL VALUE
Near Empire State Building / New York
Average Nightly Rate $49.00
Use the second search box , or you can try the first as well.

How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in New York City?
Q. I live in the U.K and want to go and spend a few nights in New York City in a hotel. The only problem is im 19 and will be on my own. My question is how old must you be to spend a night in a hotel in New York? Im not sure if its 18 or 21. Also if anyone could send a link where you found your information from would be great.

Thank You in advance for any answers to this question.

A. It depends, a swank Motel probably would not ask you your age and take the cash. But I bet as long as you have a valid Credit Card , any Hotel will give you a room,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment