Wednesday, April 3, 2013

If I pay for 2 people to stay at Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel but I have 4?

Q. I am planning to stay at Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel, I'm going with 4 friends and I checked the rates and its way cheaper if i put 2 people instead of 4. Has anyone tried this before? You get the same room regardless if its 2 or 4, but do they actually keep an eye out for this type of thing?

A. I can't believe some of the answers given so far. What more do four people use in a room than two? Security doesn't have time to count the people in the room ... OMG .. with over 4000 rooms at the MGM ... you got to be kidding that security will check. How much time do people actually spend in their room in Vegas? Go for it.. if you don't cause trouble .. what difference does it make. You paid for the room .. use it properly.

How can I find the best and cheapest hotels in Las Vegas?
Q. I am planning a trip to Las Vegas. I have already booked a flight but have not found a good hotel. Because my budget is limited, I was wondering if anyone in the Yahoo Community could suggest a website or directory for hotels.

A. The best way to find hotels cheaply is to use http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/ because this way you avoid paying third party booking engine fees. Use Hotel Site Directory to find direct hotel information and phone number and website. Call the hotel and book. Trust me best way to save money!

Where to get online hotel coupons for Las Vegas Hotels?
Q. I'm going on a vacation to Las Vegas in the next week and need to plan now. I'm looking for some cheap hotels in and around the Las Vegas Strip or even some online hotel coupons? Where can I get the coupons or the best deals??
Thanks for your time.

A. You are going to have such a good time! Have you looked into the Luxor Hotel? They have a special coupon that's floating around for stay 2 nights and only pay for 1. You end up paying for less than $60 a night. You can even use it to stay for more than 2 nights and get the same deal

Just go to the Luxor Hotel website and look for promotional coupon and it will lead you through a series of steps or just go to the direct link here http://www.freehotelcoupons.info/luxor-hotel-coupon

Good luck and have some fun :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment