Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I need to know how many 5 star hotels they are in Brazil, preferably by state. How can I find the info?

Q. I need to know if there's some type of government or private demographics that shows which regions of Brazil have most 5 star hotels. I would also like to know if there's any blog or site I can check on a frequent basis about hotels development in Brazil and the South America. Thank you in advance.

A. Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/20/central-south-america/brazil

How many housekeepers to work in 5 star hotel?
Q. For a university project I have to do a hr implementation plan for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. I think the hotel should have 600 staff.

If anyone could give me any information where I could find out how to work out how many staff should work in each department I would really appreciate it.

A. Download the report and accounts and/or brochures for some 5 star hotels and see what they say about staffing/staff ratios.

what is a suitable attire for a romantic poolside dinner at a 5 star hotel?
Q. well i'm a 21 year old female living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I'm planning a dinner at the poolside restaurant of a 5 star hotel with my boyfriend for our 1st anniversary together but I'm really confused about what both of us should wear!

A. You don't have to worry too much about how you dress. Don't overdress like a celebrity, but also don't where your average clothes. Something in between is good. By the way, if you are looking for a good 5 star hotel that has good value. You can check out www.hotel-online-price.com they compare thousands of hotels and have good reviews by different people, so before you choose the hotel see what other people have to say about it. Also check out the pics of the room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment