Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Anyone know of any deals in Vegas to take advantage of between the 17th - 21st of August?

Q. I am not looking for flight or hotel deals. I am having my bachelor party in Vegas next weekend, and would love to hit up some free meals, drinks, etc.. I understand that people are not jumping over themselves to hook up 10 dudes, but hey its Vegas. Every bit helps!!! Thanks in advance for the advice.

A. If you're having a bachelor party, I'm sure you're gonna need hookup for Clubs and Stripclubs. I'd head to jackcolton.com, they have a lot of contacts that definitely would help you out.

Can I change my hotel reservation and travel plan after I get Schengen Visa?
Q. I got my Schengen visa from Consulate of Netherlands. I find a better hotel deal and decide to change my hotel reservation for my stay in Netherlands and meanwhile visit more countries in Schengen region than I previously planned. Will that be possible and do I need to inform Consulate of Netherlands about my change.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

A. Do not change either your itinerary or your hotel booking without checking with the Dutch consulate first.

As you can see here in the answer of another person (who is a complete expert at this kind of question. You can see here that there are warnings on the Consulate General website that checks will be made "prior and after the visa has been granted" concerning the hotel booking http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100409073611AAkDLR3 & http://www.ambafrance-uk.org/Visa-website-of-the-French.html#outil_sommaire_8 and as the same registration system applies for all Schengen countries then the same principles apply as well

It is a requirement that you can read on the Dutch embassy site in Pakistan (for example as you did not mention your country) http://www.netherlandsembassy.org.pk/Products_and_Services/Consular_services/Visa/Applying_for_a_Schengen_visa#internelink11 that you must report to the Aliens Police within 72 hours of arrival in NL in the municipality where you are staying and hotels/campsites do this on your behalf. So if the hotel does not not register your stay (which of course if won't if you don't stay there) then the system will pick this up

Contact the Dutch consulate for advice and certainty.

Where is the best place to search for vacation deals?
Q. I have looked everywhere and cant decide if some of the things I have found are the best flight/hotel deals out there.

A. Recommend the best site for hotels, PriceHotelComparisons.Com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment