Wednesday, April 24, 2013

hotels near disneyland - finding cheap hotels near disneyland california?

Q. My family planning to go to Disneyland California, where can we get the cheap or discount hotels near disneyland 2 bedroom?

A. ..there are cheap hotels near Disneyland that will help to keep your family vacation within a budget.

1. The Jolly Roger Hotel
2. The Motel 6 - Anaheim Main Gate
3. Ramada Main Gate
4. Disney Paradise Pier Hotel

..for more information, you can refer to this site resourcing on all hotels near disneyland:
http://hotels-near-disneyland-ca.blogspot.com/

What internet sites if any should I check to find low airfare rates?
Q. also, rental car discounts,hotels, etc...not big on travelocity,expedia etc. Travel dates depend on price of flights since I am flying our whole family.
ok...flying from Phx, AZ to Central coast of california. Probably into San Jose or LA.

A. hotels.com or continental.com

How low will my credit limit be?
Q. I'm looking for a credit card that allows me to get discounted hotels and rewards for hotel stays. However, I'm only eighteen and this will be my very first credit card outside of a debit that i've had for three and a half years. Also, I'm paying a very low note on a car. How low will my credit limit be?

A. Rewards cards are usually reserved for those with very good credit. If you are just 18 and you already have a car loan... You have a new account and inquiry that will lower your score. You have a very short credit history.

If you get accepted for the card, expect a low limit. In addition to credit history, lenders consider debt to income ratios, time at your job...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment