Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Where area in Taipei is recommended for a hotel for a tourist?

Q. I will be visiting Taipei at the end of july and wanted to know the best area there to stay as a tourist. Thanks in advance for the replies.

A. I enjoyed my stay at the Rido Hotel, not too expensive, and it's in a good location.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293913-d582177-Reviews-Rido_Hotel-Taipei.html

How much is a flight from Taipei to Macau?
Q. I will be visiting Taipei this summer and would like to spend a weekend in Macau and in Hong Kong. I would like to visit these cities on different weekends as I will be busy during weekdays. Is this advisable? How much would a flight cost from Taipei to Macau or Hong Kong?

A. Hi,
Check out these 3D 2 N Packages :You can contact the Travel Company for full details directly.
MACAU
http://www.interlink.com.tw/list/list_.asp?action=2&areaNo=11&countryNo=4&listno=500

HK
http://www.interlink.com.tw/list/list_.asp?action=2&areaNo=3&countryNo=4&listno=500

Including 2 Nights hotel, travel Insurance and a 14 days validity ticket.

Other TA's you can call:
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/classifieds/Travel%20Agencies/

How easy is it to get from CKS airport to downtown Taipei?
Q. I have to make a stopover in Taiwan, and I am trying to decide whether to stay at a hotel near the airport for convinience, or a cheaper place in the city. Also, if it is easy to get to the city, are there any cheap ($20 and less range) places that you can recommend?
How long does it take from the airport to the city? My morning flight is at 9, and I tend to move pretty slow in the morning

A. Quite easy!

The cheapest and easiest way is to just get the bus which costs around 100NT - 120NT. (3-4$)

The buses usually run every 30 - 45 mins.

It takes about 45 - 70 mins to get to the city center (well Taipei Main Station) depending on traffic.

The train is a little more expensive and in my opinion - less convenient.

Have a safe trip and a wonderful stay in Taipei!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment