Sunday, April 7, 2013

What are good Tokio Hotel Sites and Cinema Bizarre ?

Q. I know some good Tokio Hotel photo sites, But what are other good ones, and what are good fan site pages of Cinema Bizarre for photos of the sexy boys no haters please. Thanks....

(Fans Only)

A. http://www.tokiohotelfurimmer.com it has all the fotos u'll ever need. but its like in spanish but just look for the fotos link..

Is it wrong to use online hotel reservations in this way?
Q. I can't leave tomorrow, so I went to my hotel site and pushed my reservation back a day. I may do it again tomorrow, depending on circumstances.

Is that wrong to do? I'm effectively "holding" a room that I haven't even paid for yet, but keeping anyone else from moving in.

A. It's not wrong at all. Hotel websites and hotel front desk associates will let you cancel a day from your reservation as long as it is in line with the cancellation policy for that particular hotel. Hotel associates know that flight, weather, business, and family delays can happen. It works the other way too. Let's say you're checked into a hotel and you have to leave early. As long as you check-out be check-out time for that hotel, they will cancel the reservation you had for that night.

Note that this does not work for pre-paid reservations such as priceline, travelocity, travelweb, etc.

what is a regular room at the peninsula tokyo hotel like?
Q. I have visited to hotel site but i can't tell if the room pictures they have posted are suites or regular rooms. A little help please?

A. The peninsula Tokyo is a very high end class 5 star luxury hotel, so it's rooms, even their "regular" rooms look fancy compared to your regular tourist class hotels.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment