Monday, April 22, 2013

How to reserve hotels in Medan ?

Q. I need an easy, fast, discount hotels and the payment is using paypal and major credit cards.

A. http://www.medanhotels.info

The company is located in Medan, so they have direct access to hotels in Medan.

is there a web sight for discounts for hotels in Las Vegas?
Q. any web sights for discounts for hotels in las vegas will be
appreciated, especially for those on the strip. thank you.

A. I have had great success with this site. You just have to do your homework and keep looking. Compare apples to apples and read carefully. Avoid sites like Hotwire and Priceline. Know what hotel you are booking before paying.

How low will my credit limit be?
Q. I'm looking for a credit card that allows me to get discounted hotels and rewards for hotel stays. However, I'm only eighteen and this will be my very first credit card outside of a debit that i've had for three and a half years. Also, I'm paying a very low note on a car. How low will my credit limit be?

A. Rewards cards are usually reserved for those with very good credit. If you are just 18 and you already have a car loan... You have a new account and inquiry that will lower your score. You have a very short credit history.

If you get accepted for the card, expect a low limit. In addition to credit history, lenders consider debt to income ratios, time at your job...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment