Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How can I get a Hotel discount in Boston at the early Feb?

Q. I want to spend a few days in Boston with my girlfriend in Boston at the early Feb. I did a search from internet and found that Hilton will cause about $200 per night. I wonder how can i find some discount about hotel in Boston?

Thank you!

A. In most cities you'll find out most cheap hotels are crack and whore spots. I found this out by experience and found them on most every web search site on the internet. They leave that info. out because most have not had employees or staff ever stay at these so called bargain hotels. Honestly I have found out that nation wide, Holiday Inn was the fairest price for the atmosphere and clients they host. In most every one I spent no more than $120 a night. From Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, and Salem, Mass. the choice was by far the best. Most of the other chains were far more pricey. Security is also a factor and I was pleased with Holiday Inn. Good luck and enjoy,,,oh,, ask to be high up and facing the city lights,,,Romantic,,,totally.

what is considered 'downtown' or any suggestions on a hotel?
Q. Im planning to visit a buddy in Chicago soon.

Im trying to find a hotel close to the nightlife but Im not sure whats considered downtown?

Or any suggestions on a hotel? Price isnt a factor, but of course I want to save ;)
Hostelling International is sold out on the date I need :( thanks for the tip though

A. The Downtown area typically includes:

1. The Loop area (area surrounded by a "loop" of elevated train track)
2. The area surrounding the Loop - generally a mile or so beyond the "L" tracks.
3. Much of the area along and near North Michigan Avenue [a.k.a. "Magnificent Mile"].

Most tourists like to stay on or near Michigan Avenue. Most of the hotels are relatively costly, but you may be able to find a discount using a web site like Expedia, Travelocity, etc.

How do i get the triple A discount for a Disneyland ticket?
Q. I am confused...
One said to go to the Triple A site, the other their office and one said their website.

I cant find admission discounts only hotel ones.

What are the steps to getting the discount (or do i just flash my card?)

A. you have to physically go to an AAA office and purchase them, call ahead to make sure they have what you want. the prices are the same as the advanced purchase on disneyland.

check out http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html for more ways to save on disneyland tickets




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment