Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Does anyone know of a place to stay outside of Bristol Tn for next weeks race?

Q. I know there are no rooms left in Bristol, but we have tix and was wondering where the next closest town would be that would be easiest to get to track on race day...

A. When I went in 2004 we stayed at the Roadway Inn in Pigeon Forge Tn. Its about if I remember right about 110 miles west of Bristol and it was a good Hotel, it was 4 miles north of Gaitlinburg Tn.

What happend in England a couple days ago?
Q. I'm too lazy to search for it on the Internet and the tv in my hotel room doesn't work so yeah.

A. Nutshell:- Cops shot dead a guy they said had a gun on them, now its all kicked off with riots and looting (mostly thugs into vandalism) it has spread to other cities now Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Bristol, Birmingham etc. Still going on now, England v Holland football match cancelled because of it. That's about it.

How do I plan a holiday to Newquay?
Q. Me and my friends (aged 16) want to go to Newquay for a week or weekend in the summer to celebrate leaving school. Could you suggest any ways I could plan it? We live in Bristol and would have to get there by coach.

A. you will find a big big problem in that at 16 years old no hotel or campsite is going to accept you ... normally you have to be over 18 ... so maybe you're going to have to resign yourself to having an adult with you

sorry !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment