Monday, April 1, 2013

Are there any hotel chains in Ireland?

Q. I m planning to move to Ireland soon. Since I m in the hotel industry I would prefer to work in a big hotel chain as Marriott, Hyatt or things like that since they have a good reputation. I found only Radisson SAS. Isn t there anything else?

A. Hi Halfirish... ,

You can find in Ireland hotel chains like Comfort Inn , Radisson SAS, Days Hotels, Days Inn, Hilton, Best Western, Ibis Hotels and more.

Look at the link below (it's example for Dublin, they have hotels all over the country). In my point of view they have wonderful hotel search mechanism include the most impotent thing when you looking for reasonable accommodation in unfamiliar city, it is real "guest reviews" for every above chain hotels in the list.

Enjoy your stay in amazing Ireland.

What rental car and hotel chains insist on credit cards for obtaining reservations?
Q. I keep seeing posts from people who say that you need a credit card to make a car rental reservation, or to get a hotel room. I have traveled a fair amount, and I have always been able to use my VISA Debit Card for those things. I have never been denied a reservation for car rental or hotel rooms becase I didn't have a 'Credit' card.

Apparently some have different experiences than I regarding this matter. Which hotel chains and rental car chains did you have this issue with?

A. I have never had this problem using a debt card. The thing you must remmber is that often times they put a freeze on a certain amount of money. So if you have $500 in the bank and you're staying for a night, assume that $250.00 will not be available to you.

can i become a billionaire from owning a hotel chain like Hilton or Marriott and how long would it take?
Q. If I was to open a hotel chain, how long would it take for my hotel chain to start boosting money like the Hilton's or Marriott and will it make me a billionaire by at least 35?

A. 1. Yes

2. 5 years, 7 months, 12 days




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment