Friday, March 29, 2013

What is a NEW discount travel site besides travelzoo, expedia, etc?

Q. I am looking for new ways to book hotel reservations online for discounted rates, however I do not want to use to the big search engines such as travelzoo, expedia, hotwire... Please help!

A. I travel all over the world and I use Hotels.com and kayak. They have great prices and with hotels.com every time you accrue 10 days, you get 1 free day.

Any tips on getting better hotel rates?
Q. I am in outside sales and stay in hotels from Monday thru Thrusday. It depends on where I am at the end of the day as to where I stay. Any tips on getting discounted rates because of the amount of business I have to offer? I am currently able to keep my room charge to around $89-100 per night but it adds up.

Thanks!

A. Get a membership to one of the hotel chains..Starwood, Marriott, etc. You can get discounts on rooms that way. Or Triple A you can get discounts on as well usually. Other than that, don't really know unless you use a travel agent a lot and they are on good terms with hotels around the US. Good luck!!

How to get IHG employee discount rate?
Q. I work at Holiday Inn and I know we can get employee discount rates if they are available. How do you make a reservation and see what hotels offer the employee rate because the IHG website doesn't show any employee rate.

A. Go to the Merlin Website. At the top click on applications and scroll down and click on Employee Rates. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment