Sunday, March 31, 2013

How do I get hotel rates onto my website for clients to purchase?

Q. I own a website that sells various vacation items and I am looking at add hotels to the mix. How can I get hotel rates onto my site that regularly update so that my clients can book the hotel on my site without having to go to another site? Is this possible? Priceline, Expedia, and Kayak has this type of setup, how do I do it with fewer hotels?

A. You must enter into an agreement with the hotels you wish to include onto your site.

When discussing strategies for hotel rates, what does the term fencing in hotel management mean?
Q. When discussing strategies for hotel rates, what does the term fencing in hotel management mean?

A. no dont take me no on no! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What is a good site to see hotel rates?
Q. My husband and I are planning a trip when he comes home from Iraq. I was wandering what some good sites to find hotel rates are. Any advice.

Thank you.

A. www.hotels.com

or, go to maps.google.com, put in the city (or just the zip code) and click to "search nearby." Enter 'Hotel.'




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment