Sunday, March 31, 2013

What are the ten nicest (most prestigious) hotels in London, England?

Q. Would very much appreciate a list of the nicest hotels you can think of in the London area, thanks!

A. The Savoy
Hilton (Park Lane)
Claridges
The Dorchester
Athaneum (Piccadilly)
Browns (Mayfair)
Churchill (Marble Arch)
Connaught (Mayfair)
Grosvenor House (Park Lane)
Langham (Oxford Circus)
They are all very different. Check their websites for further information

I am an american citizen I want to move to london. Where can i find a job in hospitality?
Q. I am a 29 yr old male from New york city. I want to try to find a job in london england in the hotel industry. I would like to know where I can start looking on the net? I find sites but i can not really tell which is legit and which is not.

A. Try looking on the Caterer.com

I have found my past 3 jobs on theres 2 of which were in 5* hotels,

If you are looking for a Concierge role then try here
http://www.goldenkeysconcierge.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Gumtree is good for jobs but they have mostly 3 & 4* Hotels on there, if you are looking for Top hotels try the Berkeley, Claridges, The Lanesborough, The Mandarin Oriental, THe Dorchester and The Connaught Hotels.

I hope this helps

:)

Do you know a nice hotel in Delhi, in an area to get to know the city?
Q. I will travel to Delhi coming July, together with my 12-yr old kid. Will be our 2nd time to India, first time to Delhi. I do not like to plan too much but want to start off well - and a nice hotel in a fun area would be a good beginning for the 4-week vacation.

A. We were two ladies travelling in Delhi recently We stayed at the Park Hotel they picked us up from the airport late in the evening it is situated in the Connaught area It is fairly expensive but well situated for the tourist. We have never had a problem travelling in India including Delhi take the obvious precautions of course do not flash your money about in public. You will love India it is a great country. Have a super trip.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment