Thursday, March 28, 2013

How can I convert my hotel to an assisted living fascility?

Q. I have a hotel in Houston, TX and I am planing to convert it into an assisted living fascility. Anyone can give mee somee information about the procedure of doing so and if there is any state or federal grant available?

A. You probably need one of the owners to have a medical degree, I do not think Joe Blow can do this.

The county planners will give you the check list that they will use for their inspection to give you a permit to open, this would be the place to start.

How do I start my own Event Planning business?
Q. I have been certified in Bridal Consulting for a few years now and I have been looking for jobs with hotels, shadowing event planners and I have been very unsuccessful. I am starting to think that the only option is to start my own business. How do I go about doing this. I think I know but am lacking the confidence to jump in and do it.

A. Below are some of the key tasks that a full-service event planner performs for the clients:

* Determine clientâs needs and expectations
* Plan and create the overall design of the event
* Develop timelines and production schedules
* Manage the operations team or support staff
* Coordinate and provide service to the clients and vendors as needed (even 24 hours!)
* Oversee all aspects of the event execution
* Select and secure appropriate vendors to supply all components of the event
* Monitor and evaluate the event

How do I look for a hotel to book in advance on a long drive?
Q. I am driving to Texas and it will take 1 day and 7 hours without stopping. But I would like to stop at a hotel along the way. Is there any way I can look for and compare hotels on my route?

A. Try this: http://www.etravelogue.com/

There are others that you can use also, just google road trip planner.

We recently drove from Texas to Wisconsin and back and this site was helpful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment