Thursday, March 28, 2013

How do I boost PR when my site's content doesn't change much?

Q. The site is for a hotel. Not a lot changes other than packages and promotions. I know search engines look for quality content that is updated, however, I cant change much. What are some good tips or ideas on how to either circumvent the need for new content or a good way to generate content that will be relevant?

A. Bookmark your site url to social bookmarking sites like Digg,Twiiter etc. Submit articles to article directories. This will improve your site PR. Write unique quality content too

What is the difference between Homewood Suites by Hilton and Hilton Suites?
Q. When you type in a search engine "hilton suites," you get only specific hotels such as in pheonix, toronto, etc. But even on Hilton's own website, they don't make mention of Hilton Suites, only "Homewood Suites by Hilton." So I'm confused. Thanks.

A. I don't think they even know -- but, I have seen some "Hilton Suites" that were really "Hilton Garden Inn" hotels...maybe that'll help you in your search.

Give me some facts about asia and europe during the renaissance?
Q. Every time i type in renaissance in the search engine, it pops up with things about the renaissance hotel. I don't really need facts about europe, but please give me some about Asia!! I cant find anything on it!

A. Here




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment