Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How much is it to rent a motel room for a few months?

Q. I need to move out when I turn eighteen, it's something I have to do.
I turn eighteen on Valentine's day (2010) because of circumstances at home, so I wanted to know how much it would be to rent a cheap hotel room until I graduate in June.
(nothing like the Marriott or anything expensive, something cheap)
thank you.

A. Depending on where you live, it might be cheaper just to get a small apartment with a month-to-month lease (instead of a place you'd have to stay for a year). There are a lot of good, legit places on Craigslist if you're smart and visit them beforehand and trust the landlords.

That's what I did, and I ended up staying at the place for 2 years for super cheap.

How to find a CHEAP place to stay while travelling?
Q. Im from malaysia now currently staying in selangor. Im planning to go to mainland Penang to wit a few of my friends

Is there a method to find a cheap place to stay?like a chalet or a cheap hotel room just to sleep?my budget is less than rm50 per night

A. TRAVELOCITY.COM or ORBIT.COM

Where can I find cheap Hotels in my area?
Q. in the chicago land area where can i find cheap hotel rooms?

A. You can try http://www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows the cheapest rates in Chicago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment