Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do you have to be 21 to be a bartender in washington state?

Q. I am interested in becoming one part time more for nights and or weekends, perferably in Hotles or night clubs.

A. No, you do not need to be 21 to bartend in the US. My best friend's daughter is 20 and is bartending at two different bars!

I don't know if it varies from state to state but here in WI you have to be 18.

Travel to Thailand good hotles and cheap one?
Q. I need good recomondation for cheap nice clean hotles,in Bangkok, and other places also how much it cost me to go to Malyisia from Bangkok any idea?

A. If you want the cheapest, then there are lots of backpacker guest houses on the Khosan Road, in Bangkok.
The cheapest way to get to Malaysia is by train. It depends where you are going in Malaysia regarding cost.

What hotel will the jonas brothers stay at in tampa florida?
Q. im going to the september 4th concert, and my cousin is going as well but she is staying at a hotle, and i was wondering how i could find out which hotel they are staying at.
do u know?
btw im not a stalker. i just wanna meet the most amazing ppl in the world!

A. you wanna find out...heres what you should do - figure out WHO they travel with. Who is so close to them that he/she stays at the same hotel. I'm not talking about a parent here.... find out their managers name. Then call expensive Tampa hotels and when the front desk answers, you say ''May I have ____'s room please'' They'll either say we don't have anyone here by that name, and just say oh I'm sorry OR they'll connect you...and then hang up. Then you know which hotel the band is at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment