Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hotels in Big Bear Lake that accept under 18?

Q. Me and my friends want to go to Big Bear in a few weeks but we are all under 18. Are there any hotels that will let us stay there. And what if we pay up front so they wont think we will "trash and dash"?

A. Even when someone else makes the reservation the hotel usually asks to see an ID anyway. I traveled all over the US with friends before I was 18 (only a year ago lol). Go to www.hostelworld.com The most they ever ask for is a signed letter from your parents saying that you didn't run away. HAVE FUN!! Take lots of pictures and drive if possible!

Anyone know a lot about Big Bear? I am trying to plan a weekend trip but I've never been!?
Q. I'd like to plan a weekend trip to Big Bear to ski and I've never been there before... I've never been skiing before either. I'm looking for recommendations for a group of first time skiers - instructions or a fun class and also where to stay. I prefer upscale lodging with either a familiar hotel brand (Marriott, Hilton, etc) or cabin recommendations.

A. I stayed in a cabin. I would recommend it because you get more space and privacy. Plus, if you are going with your entire family, it might be cheaper than hotel rooms since you can cook yourself. I put one website example below. The people there are very kind and answer any questions promptly. I was at "Mile Long Cabin", (for four people) it was nice for its price and relatively close to the slopes.

Where is the best place to stay in Big Bear Lake, CA for a cabin or a hotel?
Q. Cabin preferred but hotel would be ok. I am not looking for anything fancy. Close to the lake and to be able to cook in a bbq pit. A name of the place or a website to find good deals would be ok. Thanks!

A. Cabins in Big Bear are pretty nice :)! I'd say you get a Cabin! You can relax more! More room to enjoy your vacation! Plus, you might even have a kitchen and an outdoor bbq!


http://bigbearcoolcabins.com/


i hope that website helps! i thought it was pretty great, you can get a preview of how you'd want your cabin to be like and has a listing of what's inside and everything else!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment