Saturday, March 30, 2013

How can I find the best and cheapest hotels in Las Vegas?

Q. I am planning a trip to Las Vegas. I have already booked a flight but have not found a good hotel. Because my budget is limited, I was wondering if anyone in the Yahoo Community could suggest a website or directory for hotels.

A. The best way to find hotels cheaply is to use http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/ because this way you avoid paying third party booking engine fees. Use Hotel Site Directory to find direct hotel information and phone number and website. Call the hotel and book. Trust me best way to save money!

Can NASCAR influence the hotels surrounding the tracks during a race weekend?
Q. Can NASCAR influence the hotels to stop jacking up their prices during a race weekend? It's a win, win situation for both parties. Because NASCAR can have more people in the grandstand and hotels can be fully booked during those weekends as well making their image look better and also have repeat customers.

A. NASCAR has an indirect affect, as people will be attending the races, most need a place to stay. As far as prices go, the rates usually go up. This is something Folks within Nascar, as well as fans have complained about.

For direct affect, the tracks often work with local hotels to offer ticket and room packages to save the fans money. I know my local track, Auto Club Speedway, partnered with Hilton to offer deals, and advertise Hilton at the track and on the track website.

There's very little the sanctioning body can do, they run the races, that's it. It's up to the individual race and track promoters to work with local government and businesses to attract fans.

I want to open a hotel... Can someone point me to a page regarding California hotel laws and requirements?
Q. I have a property that I would like to open as a hotel... Can someone direct me to a page that lists requirements to open and operate a hotel in California? If it matters, it is in Palm Springs, California.

Thank you!!

A. Visit the City of Palm Springs - Department of Building and Safety for requirements to open a hotel. If the property was previously a hotel site it likely will be easier to open. There are tax exemptions available to newer hotels. See the ordnance at the link below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment