Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What is the best street in Toronto to party On?

Q. I am an American college student. I am used to going to Montreal and Saint Catherine Street. I am wondering what is a good street to party on in Toronto??( I am a 21 year old male) The city seems too big for there to just be one place. Where should I get my hotel for this weekend?? THANKS!
thanks a lot for the anwsers guys

A. Toronto is no Montreal - our club district is on Richmond or John Street - tons of clubs - and Queen W is amazing to party on - the Danforth is good too (Greektown)

What is around the Edison Hotel in New York?
Q. My family and I are going to be staying at the edison during labour day weekend in september... even though we are on a group tour i was wondering what is around the edison hotel ? like stuff to do and places to shop-name things like shops or products that i cant get here in montreal(where im from... in canada for those of u who dont know where montreal is lol)- i dont mind if i have to walk to get there... as long as its kinda easy

A. This was the first time that I had stayed anywhere other than that Comfort Inn Manhattan, and boy was I impressed! It's relatively cheap compared to other hotels downtown, and the location is amazing! Situation next door to the swanky W Hotel, your are mere steps from Times Square as soon as you walk out the door; and there is a Starbucks acrossed the street, what more could you ask for! I didn't deal much with the staff, but as far as I know they were pretty amiable. At night there is a guy that monitors the elevators and you have to show your key card to gain access to the rooms... a nice security feature. I would totally recommend this hotel, if not for the location alone!

The rooms were much better than I have been told. We had a room with 2 double beds that was quite spacious! The shower had great pressure, but it was a little difficult to control the temperature at times.

Best places to stay in montreal?
Q. im planning on visiting for the first time, i wanna know the best area. Best bars, restaurants, hotels, sights etc, Thanks!

A. Don't listen to the first two, they don't know what they're talking about.
Stay at the W. It's really nice and modern, and the rates are not bad at all. And it's in a good location.
The Westin is also nice, and Ritz Carlton too, but it's a bit older in style. These are the ones I have stayed in personally.
Whatever you do, DO NOT stay at Opus. It is horrible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment