Monday, January 28, 2013

Does anyone know of any hotel discount/promotional codes?

Q. Im looking for genuine promotional/discount codes for London Hotels. I have looked in google and have found lots of sites but I come up against a brick wall as 9 times out of 10 they dont work!

A. Hi

I am not sure. But you could try http://www.vouchercodes.net which I have seen some UK hotels(not specifically London, but you could find) discount codes and deals.

I Hope this will help you... Cheers

What hotel are One Direction staying in?
Q. So One Direction are coming to nyc for the today show on November 13-14. I'm pretty sure they're landing around Saturday. Do you think they are staying in the London Hotel because that's where they've stayed in the past. Hope they haven't switched hotels!(:

A. I don't think it's fair to post where they will be staying,they need their own privacy you know.Not that I know where their staying anyway :P

How do I stand out at a job interview?
Q. Morning, I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon for a Junior receptionist position at a 5 star London hotel. it's my first ever interview and I was wondering how I can stand out and be remembered. What should I wear? As I say this interviewing process is new to me and I don't want to be remembered for the wrong reasons.
Thanks Jules 21

A. Before going to interview, you need to:
1. Try to gather information about the Company
Company's profile, history,mission and goals, organisation structure, hotel's performance etc.
2.Gather information of yourself
Know what u want from and why you want the job. Understand your Personal goals/values,interest, abilities, strength and weakness, achievement and skills etc
3. Don't forget to bring your documents
prepare a copy of your resume, certificates, testimonials etc
4.Dress
Long-sleeve blouse and skirt or tailored-made pants (NO JEAN PLEASE)
Footwear: Court shoes, Stocking in skin colour and should not run.
Look neat, clean and well groomed.
6. Behaviours
Arrive a few minutes earlier than the interview time.
Greet the interviewer politely with smile and firm handshake.
Maintain eye contact at all times to convey sincerity, openness, self-confidence and interest.
Good Luck to you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment