Sunday, January 27, 2013

How long do you think it would take to walk from Englewood, NJ to Times Square, NY?

Q. I'm planning a trip this July to go to NY to visit someone. Unfortunately I'll have to find a place to stay out in town, but all the hotels in NY are way too expensive for my budget. If I were to find a better deal in NJ then I'll have to fly there. Could you even walk from Englewood to NY? Do the roads connecting the two places all have sidewalks? IF so, then how long would it take to walk to NY from Englewood? Has anyone done this before? And is that even a safe idea??? I'll be new to the two areas SO all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

A. It wouldn't work, because of the presence of the wide Hudson River in between New Jersey and New York. You would have to walk across the George Washington Bridge and then down Manhattan--it would take all day.

Happily, there are a variety of moderate-cost public transit options available to you, many of which are operated by New Jersey Transit, that will take you into the city.

If I have a marriage license in Hong Kong will I need a second one to marry in NY?
Q. I will be getting married in a church in Hong Kong and then again in a hotel in NY. The first marriage is so that our marriage will be recognized under God. We will have obtained a marriage license in HK for this. Will I then need a NY marriage license for our second ceremony in NY or will the Hong Kong license now suffice since we will already be legally married?

A. call the embassy in hong kong and ask about it, but its probably is legal after they certify it at the embassy. it is in other countries

Can anyone tell me ANY hotels in NY that has a jacuzzi?
Q. ok.. so my boyfriend's birthday is coming up and i wanna do something.. nothing special, i mean we're not gonna have sex in the tub.. But i have looked on google, and i don't wanna call up every hotel in NY just to see if they have a jacuzzi. Was hoping if anybody knows any hotels in NY with a Jacuzzi. Thank You!

A. Keep this in mind: "i mean we're not gonna have sex in the tub." - While that may be true of you, the last few dozen people using that tub probably did not think that way. EEEEEWWWWWW




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment